Friday, March 10, 2017

Self Actualization

Okay Empath...

The energy high spirals from my heart
And the game begins as I end
My end comes in the form of your thoughts
My thoughts are at your hand

Okay Empath

Your dreams are reeling
Or are they my own?
I feel your feelings
Even when I'm alone

Your fit of friendliness has lost itself in me
Your sadness is my depression
So I lose myself in the melancholy
Wishing that you would express it

Okay Empath

I feel you from across this void
Trying so hard to put the thought away
I'm only wishing I could hide
Your thoughts are sticking to my brain

Loneliness of the harbored mind
I wonder if I know who you are
I know that with your thoughts you bind
My essence to your lonely heart

Okay Empath

For the truth must come one way or another
I'm isolated yet still you should know
How always I am forced to wonder
When you will be ready to let me go

Come to me, I am ready
This is no loss, I ask for closure
And all the while you are letting
Me wander and wonder when this will be over

Okay Empath

This is not pain, this is discomfort
A block of feelings and which is mine?
Above the clouds I'm settled under
The rain reasons with the tears I cry

Okay Empath

You're a monument to empty eyes
And shadowed nature in a lie
I'm a monument to speaking out
When nothing else can ease my doubt

So I fill my heart with reason and love
Okay Empath, your work here is done.