Friday, March 10, 2017

More ramble

Anticipatory static. This means nothing. I wait in expectation.
I revel in relation.
I say what should not be said. Betraying honorary friend.
I'm not meant for this, don't keep me in a box.
Sometimes I let the words come
And sometimes my mouth is plastered shut
I don't know what I feel or what I want.
I want it all, all or nothing.
Remember when those expectations shattered?
Like an open heart actually mattered
Like the cold in the world could be melted after
Frozen heart and sardonic laughter
Everything happens behind my back
How does it feel when it's turned around at last?

I hurt you in my thoughts. Wonder if we're better off...
Alone. You're working and I'm nothing. I'm bored and I'm dramatic.
I'm a touch of flesh eating disease.
I'm where sanity starts to recede.
I'm still wondering what we needed
Or whether it was right to deny you your freedom.

Sorry if I lead you on, I just don't think I've done anything wrong.

Metal playground, rusted over
Flaking in my hands, falling under

Don't think, just do. Don't wait, push through.

It doesn't seem that serious
Just ignore it, how can I focus?
Trip switch, from good to bad in a second
I think so much I become exhausted
Just give up. It isn't worth it.

Useless cycle, cheated, cheated on
It goes where you take it, that's for sure
This is all my own issue
And boredom is a travesty.
I think too hard, then I can't think
And every thought that starts to creep
Gets blotted out, suppressing deed
And ruined in the stain of sleep
Cuz I can't run away from dreams
What's in my head, I can't relieve
Discomfort and anxiety

Frequent flyer miles on a trip I can't get off
Give me a prize before I become despondent
Give me something to think about before I forget how to
Give me something fresh and new
I think about eyes and the windows to souls
I think about growing old alone
You think about happiness as something that can be done
I think the present is already gone.
And I, alone
Am moving on.