Friday, March 10, 2017

To Us.

No one cares for your
Fucking dramatic
Cynical antics
It's clear that our reality is crashing

Who am I to say
That things will be fine
When I'm still suffering
I'm sick in the mind

I can't fucking think
I can't breathe
I miss you and it's hard to speak
I'm fucking sick of crying

Who are you to tell me
I ruined your life
Without ever fucking explaining it to me
Why

I'm sick of sitting around with no purpose
I'm sick of hidden motives
I'm sick of hating the place where I live

I'm sick of waiting on a response
That I'm never gonna get

If you don't care, then I don't care
You do. I do.
So why then can we never share
The real reasons behind the feud

We couldn't talk about it because
Sex is so taboo
Even when we want so bad
Just to be included

So now I'm filled with hate and spite,
Impossible repose
And I'm so tired.
So tired.
I wonder if it shows.
I wonder if you know.
I didn't want to go.

No comparison.
No judgement.
You both are
What I want

I feel more alone than ever.
What was I before?
Someone with preventative measure
But I got my hands caught in the door.

God damn my sight and my sense.
God damn the lies in your head.
I'm fucking sick of knowing the outcome before it happens.
I'm sick of hoping I'm wrong about it.

Fuck, because I make bad decisions.
I do it all myself, I know.
But how could it have been so bad
You really felt like home.

You felt like home.

But I was alone.
Just goes to show, can't trust no one.

Just goes to show they always leave
At least I always have me
I wish that I could get free
Like I always seemed to be.

Why should I try to speak up when
I'm handing you the moments

You say we all have reigns
So why did you not take them?

And while I was busy speaking up
I misinterpreted your thoughts

But you would let me think that way
If only you were getting something

And I could have whatever I want
A monument to holding on

But I'm a monument to holding back
While shrouded in the things I lack.

Simple as the story goes
We reap whatever we sow.