Friday, March 31, 2017

Fucking Frustrated

Again with the cyclical ramble poem
Like nothing you say means the cycle is broken
I get caught in the same fucking random tokens
When I'm better off staying with no one

You're not what I want, I'll admit that at once
There is something much greater to move me along
A rumbling crater in the midst of the fog
And I trip to the void, unavoided, the fall

Darling I miss you with years at the helm
Wandering silently through other realms
Awakening quietly holding your head
Protecting your ego from dreams of the dead

Physically, I'm oh so lonely
Try to get high but the herb isn't helping
Try to get drunk, my resolve isn't melting
Try finding another but no love is developing

Not that I'm really trying that hard
In finding someone who's worth binding my heart
It always was you and you only my darling
So that's why I'm feeling so off

This or that, does it really matter?
After you've shown me all you have to have?
I am still going insane from the last
Couple years that I'll never get back

I always want to obtain as a lesson
A secret, a cover to claim your intention
Fuck love is so fickle, but seems an obsession
It only gets as far as you let it

Pretentious. Fixation.
Miss me with that gay shit.