Tuesday, April 18, 2017

It begins again

Manifesto of an energy high spiraling on the waves of wind
Current occurrences come in cycles and I see the outcome as soon as it begins
I knew from the moment I saw you that you'd sweep me up in gusts of lust
I knew if I was patient that I could get anything I want
It's only a matter of time before you realize the way things have to be
I get distracted, record scratches and I'm drifting off along my feet
Free time is me time and I reason with the drifting leaves
But you cross my mind a thousand times and the circles continues to whirl around me

I miss you.
I miss a lot.
I miss myself.
I really miss Josh

I'm getting over myself when I've got time to talk
Time to be alone and clear my mind on a walk

I gotta clean up my space and take a break
Pull myself back from lethargy and the need to negate
Myself as a presence, you make me feel great
But I get brought down because I overthink

Slow down. Take time.
Muscle it in. Massage your mind.
Breathe with the wind. Breathe into waves.
Breath is a gift. Learn, give and take.

Fix this insignificant need
To take all my problems to heart, let it bleed
Drip down to the dust, insecurities
Return to the earth to recycle and clean