Friday, March 31, 2017

Scintillation from the Winter

Artistic binge hinging on the fringe of a clinical Christmas list
Instantly conflicted by distance
Originality inflicted existence, fix this, it persists on my insistence
Take a walk in the snow and let it blow without resistance
Chewing on ice while it registers with broken glass,
You represent the past and it wasn't part of the plan
I designate a designer drug, mood tropics off topic.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but not without contempt for the truth;
The problem is you abused my muse to infuse the recluse,
and hammered out mobility when we settled for comfortability
I wish I could call it out.
A lonely cloud.
Surface drifting.

I feel another rush surging on
Don't make it up, just let it come.
Shards of glass to cut my teeth
Nightmares and remedies
Stick together, find your crew
Let them get a hold of you
Figure it out, you're on your own kid
Resourceful, neither too boring nor daunting

I made it up as I go
Still don't have a home, though.